Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or via email. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit this information to us. Such information may include name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. In addition, Users may visit our Site anonymously. Non-personal identification information.
Non-Personal Identification Information
How We Use Collected Information
ActiveWorx Inc. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To enhance user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To make ActiveWorx a better resource for you We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To provide useful and insightful information We will send Users information, surveys and contests about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, the User will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or exchange User’s personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for business-related purposes consistent with this policy. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business, maintain this Site, or administer other related activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third-parties for these referenced purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you confirm your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
The Personal Information about you that we collect includes information within the categories of data defined by California state privacy laws and provided below. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include:
(1) de-identified or aggregated information;
(2) “publicly available information” that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records; or
(3) information excluded from the CCPA, such as Protected Health Information or medical information that is subject to HIPAA, or other personal information covered by certain other privacy laws, such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, or California Financial Information Privacy Act, and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We do not and will not sell Personal Information about you, as defined by CCPA. We also have not done so for the last 12 months.
Add Your Heading Text Here
ActiveWorx Systems Inc.
2570 Boulevard of the Generals
Norristown, PA 19430